Thursday, April 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday, brother!!
Usually I am the first one to call and say Happy Birthday to my siblings. In fact I have been known to set an alarm for the wee hours of the mornings so that I can be the first phone call. Try as I might this year I just couldn't figure out how to make that happen, I just couldn't get a hold of the number for Camp Clark in Afghanistan.

This is my favorite picture!!

New boots!! Black Friday purchases, yup mine are still cuter!

Whenever Josh makes it home we make sure that we get to go on a ride together.

I miss Josh everyday but am so grateful that he is willing to serve our country. There aren't many men and women that are willing to risk their lives so that we can continue to enjoy the freedoms that we have. I don't think that a person can truly understand that sacrifice until someone that they love makes that honorable decision to fight for people that they have never met and probably never will. I pray everyday for the safety of each and every soldier, man or woman, active or retired, deployed or on assignment here in the states. They are truly honorable people that I will support every second for the rest of my life. The men and women in the armed services will always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you for all the many sacrifices that you are willing to make everyday!! GOD BLESS THE TROOPS!!!!!
Happy birthday, Josh!

No comments: